Who We Are
South Olive Church is a community of believers who love God and one another and are equipped to impact their world for Jesus. We've been here since 1885 and God continues to bless us as we seek to be a blessing to others.
What Can You Find Here
South Olive Church is a place where we value:
- The anointed teaching of God's Word.
- Worship expressed in spirit and truth.
- Prayer as a primary means of experiencing God's presence and power.
- The passion-filled use of our spiritual gifts as a practical means of serving one another.
- The giving of our resources as an expression of worship and a tangible means of meeting the needs of others.
- Evangelism and will therefore be intentional in building redemptive relationships with those outside the family of God.
- The community of believers (the church) as God's primary instrument of accomplishing all of the above.